Piddlin Pottery is a pottery studio located near the mall in Tyler that offers classes as well as hundreds of ready-to-paint bisque pieces as well as clay, canvas, and other classes. The studio is available for birthday and other parties.
Piddlin’ Pottery is located at 322 ESE Loop 323, Tyler, (903)939-9111, piddlinpottery.com. Fall/Winter hours are Wednesday 10am-5:30pm, Thursday-Friday 10am-7:30pm, and Saturday 10am-5:30pm.
- November 5th (2-4pm) – Unicorn Event
- November 12 (2-4pm) – Needle Felting with Cheryl Fillion, $29
- November 19th (2-4pm) – Weaving with Diana Pemberton, $35
- December 2nd (4-6pm) – Weaving with Diana Pemberton, $35
- December 3rd (2-4pm) – Needle Felting with Cheryl Fillion, $29
- December 17th (2-4pm) – Needle Felting with Cheryl Fillion, $29
Weaving with Diana Pemberton – Weaver Diana Pemberton just returned home to East Texas after two years in Japan learning Saori weaving and teaching English. In this class she will teach basic weaving skills and terminology. Beginners are welcome. All materials are included.
Needle Felting with Cheryl Fillion – This is an introductory felting class. If you have ever wondered how to make a pile of fiber turn into something, this is the class for you. All supplies are included.