Join the fun at the East Texas State Fair for ten awesome nights of live music under the carnival lights! Meet your friends in the Beer Garden then grab a seat for one of the nightly free concerts. Great performances from local artists and national acts will be performed starting each night at 8pm.
- September 22nd (8-9:30pm) – Jamie Richards (Red Dirt/Texas Country)
- September 23rd (2:30-10:30pm) – COUNTRYFEST featuring Kevin Fowler, Rick Huckaby, Jeremy McComb, Gary Kyle, Chris Colston (Red Dirt/Texas Country)
- September 24th (4-9pm) – La Invasora Conjunto Fest (Hispanic)
- September 25th (8-9:30pm) – The Tuxedo Cats
- September 26th (8-9:30pm) – Radio Birds (Rock)
- September 27th (8-9:30pm) – The Nightowls (Soul)
- September 28th (8-9:30pm) – Mike & The Moonpies (Red Dirt/Texas Country) (College Night)
- September 29th (8-9:30pm) – Rick Trevino (Classic Country)
- September 30th (2:30-10:30pm) – COUNTRYFEST featuring William Clark Green, Ray Johnston, Dalton Domino, Drew Womack, Kylie Rae Harris (Red Dirt/Texas Country)
- October 1st (4-10pm) – La Invasora Conjunto Fest (Hispanic)
In addition to these concerts on the Main Stage, the MetroPCS® Community Stage will showcase the local talents in the community. From local bands to school choirs and orchestras, the MetroPCS® Community Stage is a great locally focused venue for your enjoyment.
All concerts are free with Fair admission. Discounted ticket packages now in advance.
Fair admission is $10 for adults and $6 for ages 6-12. Children ages 5 and under are free when accompanied by an adult ticket buyer.
Free Student Tickets for Monday-Wednesday and College Night Tickets for Thursday are available at etstatefair.com.