Movie Fun for Everyone
There is something for all ages at local movie theaters. Join the fun!
Studio Movie Grill
Studio Movie Grill (SMG) is located at 8954 S. Broadway Ave., Tyler. Tickets are available at the door and at studiomoviegrill.com.
SMG: Special Needs Screenings
Family friendly movies are free for children with special needs and their siblings, with adult tickets available for before-noon price. Special Needs Screenings are shown with the lights up and the volume lowered, and children are free to move around, talk, or even dance in the aisles during the movie. Special Needs Screenings are shown at 11am. Parental guidance is always suggested. The scheduled movies are:
- January 18th – “Mary and the Witch’s Flower”
SMG: Classic Harry Potter
Relive your favorites on the big screen with our SMG Classics series with a return to Hogwarts!
- January 3rd – “Harry Potter & The Sorcerer’s Stone”
- January 10th – “Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets”
- January 17th – “Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban”
- January 24th – “Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire”
- January 31st – “Harry Potter & The Order of the Phoenix”
- February 7th – “Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince”
- February 14th – “Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 1”
- February 21st – “Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 2”
Times Square Cinema
Times Square Cinema is located at 5201 S. Broadway, Tyler.
TSC: “Special Blessings” Movie Day
This is a special presentation of movies held monthly for families of special needs children presented by First Baptist Church in Whitehouse. These movies will be shown starting at 9:30am. Everyone is welcome!