Liberty Hall is hosting a variety of upcoming events – everything from concerts to classic musical sing-alongs and more. Liberty has something for all ages! Liberty Hall is located at 103 E. Erwin St., Downtown Tyler. For more info or tickets go to libertytyler.com.
Upcoming classic movies at Liberty are:
- October 19th – “The Thing”
- October 27th and 28th – “Rocky Horror Picture Show”
- October 31st – “Halloween”
- November 2nd – “The Big Chill”
- November 9th – “Almost Famous”
- November 16th – “Purple Rain”
- November 24th – “The Last Waltz”
- December 1st – “The Normal Heart”
- December 7th – “White Christmas”
- December 8th – “Die Hard”
- December 14th – “Scrooged”
- December 16th (2pm) – “Frozen” Sing Along
- December 21st – “It’s a Wonderful Life”
Doors open at 6pm, and movies start at 7pm. Tickets are available online at libertytyler.com or at the door for $7.
Music & More
October 26th (7pm) – Haggard & Jones – Ben and Noel Haggard, sons of Merle Haggard, and Georgette Jones, the only child of George Jones and Tammy Wynette, pay tribute to their parents as they perform classic hit songs from their legendary families. Tickets start at $35.
November 19th (7pm) – Michael Jackson Tribute Light Show spectacular starring America’s #1 MJ impersonator Danny Dash Andrews is coming to Liberty! Be a part of this incredible concert experience that pays tribute to the life and legacy of The King of Pop. A show for all ages, this two-hour, non-stop high energy show will take you on a breathtaking magical musical journey that spans Jackson’s four decade career. This extraordinary production features state of the art lighting and concert sound that truly captures the essence of Michael Jackson’s worldwide concerts. Tickets are $20-$50. VIP packages are available.
December 9th (7-9pm) – “Deck the Halls with Buddy Holly – A Rockin’ Blue Christmas” – Liberty Hall is proud to welcome back Johnny Rogers, aka Buddy Holly, for a holiday show perfect for the whole family. Join Buddy as he rocks and rolls away your holiday blues with a mixture of classic rock n’ roll and Christmastime favorites. Tickets are $20.