Barnes & Noble Booksellers Events
Every month Barnes & Noble (B&N) has a variety of events. All are free to attend. B&N Booksellers is located at 4916 S. Broadway, Tyler. For more info on this and other events call (903)534-3996 or go to barnesandnoble.com.
- October 7th (11am) – “The Poky Little Puppy” Storytime – One of the original 12 Little Golden Books, “The Poky Little Puppy” is the story of a curious puppy who digs holes under fences and has to go to bed without any dessert. This iconic book has delighted families for generations. Activities to follow.
- October 7th (4pm) – Lego Make & Take Activity Featuring Lego Ninjago – Calling all Lego Ninjago fans! Celebrate the new movie and build a Lego Ninjago Movie “Green Dragon Mini Model” to take home with you.
- October 14th (11am) – After the Fall Storytime – Humpty Dumpty is an avid bird watcher whose favorite place to be is high up on the city wall – that is, until after his famous fall. Now terrified of heights, Humpty can no longer do many of the things he loves most. Will he summon the courage to face his fear? Find out at Storytime, with activities to follow.
- October 21st (11am) – “Good Day, Good Night” Storytime – In this previously unpublished picture book by Margaret Wise Brown, author of the beloved children’s book “Goodnight Moon,” readers will take comfort in the reassuring world of the little bunny and delight at the attention to detail and hidden surprises on every page. Activities to follow.
- October 28th (11am) – “Mary McScary” and “Creepy Pair of Underwear!” Storytime – Join this special Halloween Storytime! First, in Mary McScary, bestselling authors R.L. Stine and Marc Brown join forces again in a funny story featuring a fearless anti-heroine that will have kids and their parents cheering. Then, in “Creepy Pair of Underwear!,” Aaron Reynolds and Peter Brown team up for a hilarious and creepy story of a brave rabbit and a very weird pair of underwear.