Radney Foster is coming to Lindale to Love & War in Texas on June 2nd!
Considered an elder statesman of Texas singer-songwriters, Radney Foster has been a friend and mentor to many younger artists on the Texas scene. He’s written and produced songs for Randy Rogers, Jack Ingram, Kacey Musgraves, Wade Bowen, Josh Abbott, Pat Green, Cory Morrow, and many others. His songs are regularly mined by superstar acts like Keith Urban, Sara Evans, and the Dixie Chicks.
Radney Foster will be playing 12 shows throughout Texas in June, with full dates listed below.
More about Radney Foster
Though Radney has been telling stories in song for more than three decades, his latest endeavor digs a bit deeper. The Sycamore Creek project includes a CD as well as a book of short fiction. While they stand alone, the full story is told through both the book and album.
Radney has also recently released The Foster EP with singer-songwriter Kyle Hutton, which benefits foster care aid and awareness in Texas. The two teamed up for the five-song project, which came out March 31st, to bring awareness to the lack of available, safe homes and many children in need throughout the state. All proceeds from the EP go back to foster care awareness and aid in Texas.
You can read more about Radney and his current projects via “Texas Monthly,” “Billboard,” and “American Songwriter.”
- June 2nd – Lindale – Love & War in Texas *
- June 3rd – Plano – Love & War in Texas *
- June 4th – Georgetown – Sheraton Conference Center & Hotel Benefiting Help Our Wounded
- June 8th – Alvin – Alvin Live
- June 9th – Austin – The Saxon Pub
- June 10th – Eden – Green Apple Arts Center
- June 11th – Kerrville – Kerrville Folk Festival
- June 28th – Beaumont – Courville’s Restaurant
- June 29th – Tomball – Main Street Crossing
- June 30th – New Braunfels – Gruene Hall
- July 1st – Port Aransas- Black Marlin
*With full band