This Month at Integrative Health Matters:
Integrative Health Matters offers a healthy alternative to losing weight. The public has opportunities to visit Integrative Health Matters at any of these classes:
Every Tuesday (12:15pm): Restorative Yoga
- Every Wednesday (12:15) – Mindful Movements; (5:15-6:15pm) – “Just Breathe” Meditation
- August 3rd, 17th, 31st (10am): Koffee Talk with Karol
- August 10th (10-11am): Functional Food Friday: Dressings, Sauces, and Marinades
- August 23rd (5:30pm): Why Gluten Free?
- August 24th (10am): Functional Food Friday: Clean Water and Filtration
- August 28th (6pm): Headaches and Sleep
- August 30th (6pm): Cook with a Doc
Cooking classes offered twice monthly are in-depth health and cooking presentations. These “Kitchen Talks” invite the public into the IHM instructional kitchen to learn to cook tasty and nutritious meals and create a healthy home environment.
Integrative Health Matters is located at 419 WSW Loop 323 #400 in Tyler, next to La Madeleine. For information about Integrative Health Matters, contact (903)595-8077 or visit ihm.life.