This Month at Integrative Health Matters:
Get Healthier, Find Your Inner Best
Integrative Health Matters offers healthy alternative seminars. Integrative Health Matters (IHM) specializes in integrative medicine which addresses all physical, emotional, mental, social, and environmental influences that affect health. It is a personalized strategy that considers all the patient’s needs and circumstances, it uses interventions from an array of scientific disciplines to help people regain optimum health. IHM treats the root cause of your symptoms, which results in better and faster healing. When medicine or other traditional medical methods fail, the functional medicine model that we practice can still offer you hope for your health issues
The public has opportunities to visit Integrative Health Matters at any of these classes:
- January 7th (1pm): Neuropathy Seminar
- January 8th (5:30pm): Functional Medicine Seminar: Weight Loss
- January 10th (5:30pm): 4-Week Rejuvenation Program: Detox Remove Toxins and Restore Optimal Function, Part 1*
- January 15th (6pm): Micro-Current Neurofeedback Seminar with guest speaker Dr. Michael Brown
- January 18th (10am): Functional Food Friday
- January 17th (5:30pm): 4-Week Rejuvenation Program: Self Care, Maintaining Balance and Ease, Part 2*
- January 22nd (5:30pm): Neuropathy Seminar
- January 24th (5:30pm): 4-Week Rejuvenation Program: Enhance your Health and Healing, Part 3*
- January 29th (5:30pm): Functional Medicine Seminar: Autoimmune Disease
- January 30th (5:30pm): 4-Week Rejuvenation Program: Diet and Gut Health, Discover Your Perfect Diet, Part 4*
- February 5th (2pm): Neuropathy Seminar
- February 7th (5:30pm): Functional Medicine Seminar: Diabetes
- February 12th (12 noon): Functional Medicine Seminar: Autoimmune Disease
- February 19th (10am): Neuropathy Seminar
- February 21st (5:30pm): Functional Medicine Seminar: Infertility
- February 26th (5:30pm): Functional Medicine Seminar: Hypertension
*Cost of the 4-week program is $249. Registration is at eventbrite.com. Dinner is provided.
For information and reservations contact (903)595-8077 or visit ihm.life. Reservations are required. Integrative Health Matters is located at 419 WSW Loop 323 #400 in Tyler, next to La Madeleine.
Happy Birthday to…Johnny Cash: February 26th
Winter Birding and Hikes at Tyler State Park
January at ETX Brewing: Beers, Painting, Headbangers Ball
Connect With Us!
Free Stuff To Do
CESSE: Jan. 19th, Rock ‘n Roll Laser Show & More
The winter season has arrived at the Center for Earth & Space Science Education at Tyler Junior College. Most shows...
Free Gardners Lecture Series at Tyler Library Jan. 18th
Every year the Tyler Public Library hosts the Master Gardeners lecture series. This year they have a great line-up of...
Barnes & Noble January Storytimes
Every month Barnes & Noble (B&N) has a variety of events. All events are free to attend. B&N Booksellers is...
Bored? Find something FUN to do…download our App!
Looking for something to do? Want to know who is playing live music around town? What is “EGuide Tyler TX”?...
Tyler Library: New Year, New Fun, New Classes
The Tyler Public Library is located at 201 S. College Ave., Downtown Tyler. For more info call (903)593-7323 or go...
More To Do!
Downtown Tyler2 days ago
Live Music Guide, Tyler TX
Downtown Tyler6 days ago
Date Night: From Fancy to Simple, Tyler Offers a Lot of Romance
Food3 years ago
A Little Bit of This and A Little Bit of That: Some Really Cool New Restaurants
Around East Texas6 months ago
Make a Splash This Summer at The Waterpark at The Villages Resort